Employees who retiree are eligible to enroll in the Retirement Group Benefits under the following conditions:
- Employee is currently on Diocesan Benefits as of their last day of work.
- Employees are receiving pension benefits from the Diocese of St. Petersburg Pension Plan and who were employed by the Diocese of St. Petersburg on the day immediately prior to retirement.
The following are the benefits that are available under the Retirement Group Benefits Plan.
- Health Insurance– All Health benefits are a package and cannot be individually selected.
- Plan Design 2014-2015
- Retirement Enrollment Form
- Vision Plan
- Dental Plan
- Retiree Group Life Insurance –You must be enrolled in the health benefits to have the option to enroll in the Group Life Benefit. The Group Life Insurance is a whole life policy.
- Group Life Insurance
- Hartford Beneficiary Form
Please contact the Retirement Services Office for more information. 727-374-0222