Bookkeeper ~ Pastoral Center
Diocese of St. Petersburg, St. Pete
Full or part-time position available providing bookkeeping services to parishes and schools reporting to the Director of Parish Accounting and Reporting.
- Minimum of 5 years’ bookkeeping experience
- Intermediate knowledge of accounting
- Basic knowledge of parish and parochial school operations
- Working knowledge of ParishSoft ConnectNow accounting software.
- Working knowledge of the Paylocity payroll system
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Have the ability to work independently with initiative and creativity, be detail oriented, generate work in a timely manner, be a self-starter, a team player and have good communication skills
- Must be a person of faith committed to Gospel values and responsible stewardship of parish resources.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Flexible hours
- Bilingual a plus
- Some travel within the Diocese of St Petersburg
Must pass a Level II FBI Background Screening and attend Safe Environment Training.
Submit resumes to Director of Human Resources Joseph Loeber : email@example.com